Acne vulgaris is due to an excess of androgens which promotes an increase in keratinization and follicular desquamation but also the secretion of sebum. This will cause the obstruction of the skin pore and its subsequent inflammation by the opportunistic action of the bacterial flora present on the skin, leading to the characteristic acne lesions in the form of comedones, papules, pustules and residual hyperpigmentation.
Science and results
Scientific aspects of the pilosebaceous unit and acne The pilosebaceous units are composed of a hair follicle and their corresponding sebaceous gland. They are more numerous on the face, chest and back.
Androgenic stimulation on the sebaceous gland results in the production and secretion of sebum, a lipid substance with essential lubricating and protective properties of the skin surface. This gland drains its contents to the follicular canal which, in turn, leads to the skin pore. Thus, the follicular canal is covered with keratin, sebum and bacterial flora.
Acne vulgaris is a chronic disease with a high prevalence due to an excess of androgens, in which a sequence of different triggering factors intervenes. Clinically, it is characterized by polymorphic skin symptoms presenting several types of lesions, such as comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, scars and hyperpigmentation. At the same time, acne can have social implications, by increasing the degree of emotional tension, already heightened during adolescence, and consequently degrading the quality of life and the productivity of people affected by this disorder.
QUALITATIVE CLASSIFICATION OF ACNE ACCORDING TO THE TYPES OF PREDOMINANT LESIONS
Degree 0. Pre-acne: follicular hyperkeratosis.
Degree I. Actress acne: comedones and papules.
Degree II. Papulopustular acne: papules and pustules.
Degree III. Pustulonodular acne: pustules and nodules.
Degree IV. Nodulocystic acne: nodules, cysts and scars.
ADVANTAGES OF ACNÉ-PEEL SYSTEM
1. Inhibition of 5-α-reductase. Decrease in DHT levels, thus allowing better prevention and increased control of excess androgens.
2. Clearance of the pilosebaceous duct. Promotes keratolysis of the abnormally increased stratum corneum and unclogging of pores.
3. Decreased sebum production. Reduction in the secretory activity of the sebaceous glands.
4. Control of bacterial proliferation. Inhibition of the growth and reproduction of the strains composing the cutaneous flora likely to infect the obstructed pilosebaceous ducts.
5. Reduction of redness and epidermal swelling. Decrease and attenuation of the intensity of the inflammatory process of acne eruptions.
6. Attenuation of post-acne hyperpigmentation. Reduction of hyperpigmented areas of the skin occurring after an acne breakout.
1. Inhibition of 5-α-reductase
2. Clearance of the pilosebaceous duct
3. Decreased sebum production
4. Control of bacterial proliferation
5. Reduction of redness and epidermal swelling
6. Attenuation of post-acne hyperpigmentation
Intensive professional method in local application for the treatment of acne and seborrheic skin. It exerts an efficient, fast and comfortable control by a transversal approach of the various triggering factors of the pathology.
Contrôle multifactoriel des peaux à tendance acnéique et séborrhéique
For effective, fast and comfortable control of acne-prone and moderately seborrheic skin, mesoestetic presents acnelan. A transversal approach to the different triggering factors of the pathology, by associating an intensive professional method in consultation with a maintenance treatment at home, with a complete range of products.
TREATMENT IN CONSULTATION
The treatment in consultation is applied with the products included in the acne-peel system professional treatment pack. It contains the quantities of product necessary in order to carry out 5 sessions in consultation with an interval of 10 to 15 days between each session, according to the opinion of the specialist and according to the sensitivity and the capacity of recovery of the skin to be treated.
PRICE OF SCAR TREATMENT
1. Medium or deep facial peeling From € 150 per session / 5 sessions € 750, according to estimate
2. Medium or deep body peeling From € 300 per session / 5 sessions € 1300, according to estimate
Considering the etiology of acne-prone and seborrheic skin, as well as its physical and emotional implications, consistency of treatment is imperative. The range of at-home products has been specially designed to complement intensive in-patient treatment comfortably and effectively.
Hygiene and purification with purifying foam.
Acne one care cream.
Focal treatment with imperfection control.
Intensive treatment with pure renewing mask.
Formulation with m.acne complex ™
There is a clear unmet need among customers with acne. Its hormonal origin and its multifactorial etiological basis make optimal control of its manifestations extremely difficult. The current trend recommends starting treatment early in order to avoid the manifestations and sequelae specific to the pathology, while increasing the self-esteem of the person suffering from acne. Likewise, a multifocal approach to acne and consistency of treatment are considered essential for the success of this one. The formulation of the range is based on the innovative m.acne complex ™, a unique complex of active ingredients selected specifically for its complementary properties in the face of the various factors that influence acne and seborrheic skin. It is mainly composed of salicylic acid, mandelic acid and sodium lepargilate, which, together with the exclusive bexaretinyl complex, exert a unique synergistic action, which completely cleanses and renews acne and seborrheic skin.
What are acne sessions
1. Preparation of the skin
2. Eliminate fat and protect.
4. Decongestion and renewal
6. Home maintenance